Saturday, April 14, 2012


F I R S T s :
First Blog


This is a Blog about you first.  It will provide some hints, some clues, some new ideas about your comfort and health and entertainment and perhaps even saving your life.

And second, it is about me.  What I think I might have to offer to the world, either at a price, or just for boosting my ego.

Hi,

The beginnings of the present-day chemical and biochemical wonders once lay in the alcoves of Alchemy.  The Alchemist was a fascinating, reclusive adventurer who sought to do battle with the elements around him before the elements even had names.  Thus I have adopted the name "d'Alchemist".  "d" for my first name, Dann, and "Alchemist" to form my first self assigned nickname.  I may respond to either.

In these pages I hope we can help each other understand the world around us a slight bit better, each of us benefiting from the wisdom of the other.  But, being the self-appointed wizard of this realm, I will edit and oppose and cajole any who fall short of my impeccable tastes and imperial knowledge.

To that end, let us begin . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment